It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Updates

THE WITCH DOCTOR
I have good news about my experience with my "Witch Doctor". The magic potion worked wonders and I believe it pushed me over the edge to recovery. No more doubts about turning to her for help in the future.

THE FAMILY WAR
Is only getting worse. I don't understand why these people feel the need to continually cause emotional damage to others in my family. It's gotten really ugly recently. So much so that my cousin that is getting married this weekend called my mother (her godmother) and told her that she and my dad were not welcome at her wedding - period. That is something you can't take back. It's done. This has caused an absolute divide in my family and the one being hurt the most by it is my 79 year old grandmother.

So - I'm on a mission to live my life honestly. I'm no longer sugar coating anything. My family is fucked up. Plain and simple. I refuse to let other people's anger fuel my life. I'm so done with it.

The funny thing is that karma is weaving a wonderful web on the lives of those stirring the pot. Amanda's wedding is Saturday and up until Sunday the weather was going to be very pleasant. It's now supposed to be in the 30's with a high chance of rain and possibly snow. You get what you deserve.

I do believe in karma more no than ever before. All a result of this bullshit.

My boss suggested a family divorce. I told him to look into it. I think he thought I was joking. I wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home