It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Witch Doctor

That's who I'm making my next call to.

She isn't really a Witch Doctor - it's just what I'm calling her for lack of a better description. We have a client who has become a very good friend to me. She owns and operates a perfumery here in town and she's been in the business for quite some time and sells "knock-offs" of name brand perfumes and colognes. I'm hooked on the Burberry type myself.

For nearly three weeks now she's been offering to whip me up a batch of something and I've graciously declined her offers. Today, I'm calling her up and telling her I'm all in.

Last night I was again disappointed after knocking down a good size swig of my new cough syrup with codeine. I didn't even bother going into bed, I just stayed on the sofa from the get go.

Today I feel "off". That's really the only way I can describe it. I think I'm just so run down from lack of sleep and it's finally caught up with me and is hitting me pretty hard. My head feels floaty and it's getting progressively harder to keep my eyes open. And it's only 10:15. Man do I have a long day ahead of me.

I thought about trying to lay down at home on my lunch break but I've convinced myself I wouldn't wake back up in time to make it back to work. I don't think I'm anywhere near sick enough to stay at home.

I mean, I feel ok other than this shitty cough. And I'm tired from all the lack of sleep since I'm up most of the night coughing.

Ahhh. I just don't know what to do any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home