It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Triple Threat

Remember yesterday I said I felt like I'd been hit by a Mack truck? Well, this morning when I woke up I felt like I'd been hit by a train, a speeding train.

I finally broke down and figured I may as well just go to the Doctor and get rid of this crap. So, I went, and found out that I have not one, not two, but three ailments! Ding Ding Ding - jackpot!

So, I am the proud new owner of (1) a sinus infection, (2) bronchitis, (3) strep throat. Yipee!!! So now I've got no less than $70 into being sick today between the co-pay at the doctors office and three prescriptions.

Is it wrong to be looking forward to being able to take one of the scripts? I've got cough syrup with codeine to help with the night time coughing and let me sleep. I LOOOOOOVE that stuff.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

I hope you feel better...Something tells me the codeine is what the doctor ordered ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home