It's My Life....Like it or not

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What's that I hear? Ahhh....silence

Finally - a full 24 hour period of no email attacks on the character of any member of my whacked out family. Maybe these bitches have finally realized that their kids are, in fact, more adult than they are. I bet that's a sad realization. Too bad it always has been and always will be the case.

This morning I woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a Mack truck. The entire right side of my face is very tender to the touch and my throat feels as though I swallowed, without chewing, an entire package of Brillo pads. Thankfully, my nose isn't running - yet.

The weather today is awesome here. A balmy 74 degrees and plenty of sunshine. Finally! Too bad it's short lived, and more than likely the reason I feel the way I feel today. Never fails, the weather breaks and I get bronchial pneumonia. I could set my clock off that happening every stinking year. I get the flu shot now to help with that, I still get it - just not as bad.

The daylight savings time thing has really kicked my ass this year. The other night I went to bed at 9:30 and laid there trying to convince my body/mind that it wasn't 8:30 when it really was. Getting up in the morning is a treat too. I've never been a morning person and this is taking that to an all new level.

I stepped on the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised. I'm down a total of 5 pounds. My ultimate goal was to drop 15 and get back down to 125 but remember I said I'd be happy at 130. Well, I'm almost there and it feels great! Gotta keep on keepin' on.

No ex-husband at the gym lately. Ha! Loser. Victory is mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home