It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I can deal with this

Finally - I'm starting to feel better. For the first night in over a week I slept the entire night in my bed. Yeah!!!

I do have a terrible sinus headache but I can deal with it a whole lot better than the whole hacking up a lung business. I'm still coughing a little, but it's nothing like what I was doing a week ago. And my voice is somewhat back to normal, I'm more nasal-y today than anything, but that goes hand in hand with the sinus headache.

My Mom and Dad are basically home from Arizona now. I talked to Mom at Noon and they were in Iowa and expected to be home no later than 2pm. We've already got dinner plans to meet them tonight with my sister and neice. The hubby is a little less than thrilled. Everytime Mom suggests we meet for dinner we end up at Pizza Hut for the buffet. Not that either of us hate Pizza Hut, we just don't eat there.

Within the next week we're going to start having a crazy running the kid around town schedule. She's signed up for spring soccer and has practice starting this week. In April when the games start she'll have one during the week and one on Saturday in addition to practices. We also signed her up for T-Ball this Spring and I have no clue when that starts. Crazy.

I made it to the gym last night for the first time since last Tuesday. I just walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes at a brisk pace. I wanted to run, I really really did, I just didn't have the strength to do it. I'm feeling better but still trying to catch up from the lack of sleep from all the coughing and sleeping on the couch.

Still no flower girl dress for the wedding she's in on April 14. Should I offically start to panic yet?

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

I think pizza hut pizza may be made entirely of flavored salt. I swell up to the size of a blimp after eating that stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home