It's My Life....Like it or not

Friday, March 16, 2007

Psyched Up / Psyched Out

Wednesday when I wrote I was looking forward to the opportunity to take the cough syrup my doctor had prescribed for my bronchitis. Normally I get the generic version of Robitussin with codeine, that isn't what I got this time - and I didn't realize it until I went to swig some down. I was all psyched up because I was under the impression I would get some sleep. Man, was I ever wrong.

Thursday I ended up staying home from work. No doubt I needed it, probably should have stayed home today too, yet here I sit at work hacking out a lung while trying to carry on somewhat intelligent conversations on the telephone with clients.

I've spent the last three nights "sleeping" on the couch. I have to basically find a way to sleep in an upright position. Not real easy to do. At least I'm nice enough to go out to the couch and let my husband get some sleep. Lucky bastard.

Tomorrow I have to drive my Aunt to Joliet. I'm hoping that I'm feeling better after getting 3 days worth of Z-Pack into my system. I just don't know. I can't imagine feeling much worse, but the possibility of feeling any better seems to elude me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home