It's My Life....Like it or not

Monday, March 19, 2007

Sick and Tired of feeling Sick and Tired

The title says it all. I am absolutely sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I haven't slept in my bed in a week. I love my sofa and all, but not as a week long substitute for my nice cushy king size pillow top bed. What I wouldn't give to be able to lay flat. Seriously.

I have coughed so much in the past week that I expect to have abs of steel. I don't. But I should.

I've decided that the drugs prescribed by my doctor for my current ailments are highly over rated. What ever kind of mutant sinus infection / bronchitis / strep throat strain of virus I have is just laughing it's ass off at me for thinking those measly pills and weak cough syrup would have any effect on it what so ever.

I just talked with a nurse-client who said I need to get another round of the Z-Pack and that I'll likely need another one after that. She works downstate, but said she's seen this thing lasting for up to three weeks. THREE WEEKS!

Saturday in Joliet was really nice. The train station has a beautiful room they rent out for receptions and so forth. The pictures on their website really don't do it any justice. It was a little odd to be sampling chicken and steak at 10:00 in the morning, but we somehow managed to muddle through it. Judging by the size of the sample entrees they brought out for us to taste it will be nearly impossible for anyone to leave there hungry. If they do, it's their own damn fault. Period.

So, if anybody has any suggestions for me to whip the ass of this mutant virus - let me know. At this point, I'm willing to try just about anything - that's legal that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home