It's My Life....Like it or not

Friday, April 20, 2007

Stranger things have been known to happen

The wedding went off without a hitch, for the most part. The weather cooperated to a certain degree - it was cold but no rain. The little girls did an awesome job flowering the "runway" and sat still very well for the ceremony. The food was good at the reception and we were the outlaws when it came to the drinks. We smuggled a 1/2 gallon of Captain Morgan into the reception in a diaper bag. I'm sure that at some point in the night the waitstaff that kept bringing our table free pitchers of diet coke realized that we were way to happy to be drinking only diet coke. Yeah, we got up against the side of that 1/2 gallon and showed it who was boss. I don't think I've drank that much alcohol in a l o n g t i m e.

For some reason, I can only post from my home computer now. DSL at work won't let me in and this is the only time I can actually praise my crappy dial-up internet at home. Oh well, probably shouldn't be doing that at work anyway. But this is inconvenient to me to have to dial-up, wait for everything to load. AGH! I HATE DIAL UP!!!

I get to accompany my aunt to a wedding in Chicago this weekend that sounds like it should be interesting to say the least. I guess the bride's parents have recently hired security for the church and reception location due to recent actions of the mother-in-law. I'm making sure my camera battery is fully charged so I can get some video if the need arises. Who knows, maybe America's Funniest Home Video's would like to see some of it.

T minus 5 days until I'm officially the big 3 5. Big deal. I don't feel like I'm 35 so I'm not going to act like I'm 35 years old. So there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home