It's My Life....Like it or not

Monday, March 12, 2007

The bulls**t continues

The email war in my family rages on. Although, I've checked both my email accounts that I was getting this stuff at and surprisingly enough, no messages today. Thank God! Maybe the "adults" have finally decided they start acting like adults. I'm convinced this won't last very long - these bitches can't keep their effing mouths shut come hell or high water.

On Saturday morning I read an email from my youngest aunt (she's 9 years older than me) that indicated that she saw me give my 6 year old daughter permission to talk to another aunt. First of all, she was not at the table we were sitting at but at a table behind and off to the side of us, and second of all how can you give a 6 year old permission to talk or not to talk to anyone let alone an Aunt?!? She can believe whatever she wants to believe about what she "saw" but every person sitting at the table with me knows the truth - and her version ain't it.

I read that email and I was so pissed off I couldn't see straight. I thought for sure I'd broken our home computer with how hard I was slamming on the keys to get the whole thing turned off. No way was I going to ruin my weekend with that garbage.

So, the weather here in small town Illinois seems to have finally broken. Hallelujah! I'm so sick of cold and desperate for warm weather and lots of sunshine! I hate cold weather, always have and probably always will. Someday I might be able to convince my husband that we CAN live someplace warm all year round. Until then, I'm afraid I'm doomed to stay here. Too bad he doesn't have a job that would require him to relocate. Though, even if he did have to relocate with his company the best we could probably hope for would be Quincy, Illinois. There is a plant in California but I don't think they employ many people that don't speak Spanish in some form.

That's about it - nothing exciting going on here except for my family slicing each other's heads off with their words. Good thing there's lots and lots of beer around - I need it.

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

I avoid the family. I noticed when I worked in a psych ward, patients who had stabilized freaked OUT after their family visited.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What is with the cazy aunts already? I have them, you have them. It's a plauge or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home