It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Well that takes care of THAT

I talked with Eric today for over an hour. It was good. Lots of laughs, as usual. We'd been going for about half an hour when he dropped a bomb.

He got married a week and a half ago.

Not that I'm surprised, really, I'm not. When his divorce got finalized a little over a year ago I asked him when wedding number three would take place. I knew it would happen sooner or later. He married his girlfriend of about 3 years. I'm glad. I hope it sticks.

I'd say I hope he's faithful to her, but I already know that won't happen. Right after he told me he got married he told me he still wants to hook up with me if he makes it back to Illinois to see/get his son. Part of me wonders if he hasn't already screwed around on her. I seriously wouldn't put it past him.

See, Eric is a player to the nth degree. He's good looking, and he knows it. He could sell ice to the Eskimos he's so smooth, and he knows it. I think to him it's a game of seek and conquer, and he always wins.

Now you can understand why (1) we didn't last very long and (2) he's on wife # 3.

I feel sorry for her. Like she probably has no clue he's doing what he's doing. I'm sure of it. Would you let your now husband continue to make trips to Illinois where his two ex-wives and an ex-girlfriend live without being concerned? Not me!

So. I guess it's just a matter of time now before she's decided that she, like the two wives before her, has had enough of his bullshit and takes him to the cleaners.

At least he got his nuts cut and can't have anymore kids. There is a God!!!

So. Eric, man of my dreams (no really, I have dreams about him), I'm afraid I'm going to have to find another man to dream about. I'm so done with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home