It's My Life....Like it or not

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm too tired for this

Well, I'm starting on at least the second week of sleepless nights. I don't know if it's stress, or if I'm just not getting quality sleep. Who knows, could be a combination of the two.

Sunday night I had a very strange dream. It was so real, and unlike usual, I woke up in the middle of it but fell right back to sleep and picked up where I left off.

My dream was about Eric, you know - the ex-boyfriend. Strange really. I haven't seen him in over a year and I did have an IM converstation with him a couple weeks ago for about 10 minutes but nothing really to write about.

I don't know. Maybe I never got over him. I have said in previous posts that he was always my "what if" guy. I'm sure I'll never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home