It's My Life....Like it or not

Monday, July 17, 2006

Step Two: It's Mine

Yep, played the game and won. Turns out it isn't such a hard game to win at when you've got the service manager on your side. Friday night didn't turn as we had wished, I was trying to get as much time in the car as possible since I was convinced I'd be taking it back Saturday and picking up my van again.

Saturday morning, the Hubby called early to see where things were at and got the service manager we've been working with on the problem with the van. He flat out told my husband that he couldn't fix our van, had no idea what was wrong with it, the fuel pump replacement made no difference just like the coil replacement. He said he was going to talk to the General Manager and tell him to do whatever he had to do to get us into the car since the van had them stumped. Yes!

So, Saturday morning about 10am I became the official owner of the 2005 Nissan Altima I had been driving and drooling over since last Wednesday. I'm so happy - I don't want to drive a minivan ever again.

But, today I'm driving a minivan again. It felt weird to climb back up there. Anyway, this minivan is only temporary, my car is being detailed this morning so I only had to drive it the few blocks from the dealership to work and vice versa. I'll be back in my new ride at lunch time.

The weekend was H O T. Felt like we were inside an oven at some points. Saturday we stayed in and sucked up the freon, yesterday I went shopping with my mom and the hubby had a ball game last night. That was hot. Today it's supposed to be triple digit temps, we've got heat advisories and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home