It's My Life....Like it or not

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

All things "Scooter"

I think I forgot to mention yesterday that my boss bought a 50cc scooter during the live auction portion of the benefit the other night. Surprisingly enough, he even remembered about it on Monday morning. That man was hammered, smoked, waxed, smashed or whatever other word you may use to describe someone who is drunk beyond belief.

Here's the thing - he doesn't want the scooter. So, guess where the damn thing is? My garage. Wonderful.

I guess the damn things getting titled in my name. Even more wonderful. So does that imply that I have to pay insurance on it? I didn't buy the damn thing, I didn't bid on the damn thing, and I certainly didn't ask or otherwise infer to my boss that I wanted him to buy it for me.

He's got kids younger than me, why doesn't he ask them if they want it?

You see, what I'm afraid of is that I won't get my annual pay increase if I accept the fricking scooter. News flash - a scooter ain't putting food in my cupboards or clothes on my kid. It's pretty much a no brainer when faced with the decision of the scooter or the money.

Besides, this whole scooter craze thing will likely dry up soon. Then what am I supposed to do with the stupid thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home