It's My Life....Like it or not

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Nothing but trouble

Well, I finally had to bring up the Cubs tickets. Went over like, well - a turd in a punch bowl. So, unless I can resell the damn things to a friend or relative, I just shot $68 on nothing. The seats are a little less than desirable, upper deck - way upper deck. That, coupled with the fact that train tickets to Chicago are $120 have pretty much ruined whatever it was I was going for.

My fricking van has been acting up for about a week and a half. Had it at the dealership last Friday and spent $210 to fix it. Things were great for all of about 18 hours. Saturday morning, the same damn thing happened that I just spent $210 to fix. So, my weekend travels were very limited so I didn't end up stranded without the ability to restart my vehicle. It's been back at the dealership since 7:30 yesterday morning. Wouldn't you know it, they can't get it to act up in any way. Damn Dodge!

Had a nice brief IM encounter with the long lost and refound ex-boyfriend yesterday. He's in Florida you know, and I'm in Illinois - it's a good thing. Anyway, his son that lives here is with him now for summer visitation. Instead of flying back and forth with him they just started sticking him on the plane and sending him on his way. I guess this is a good thing - it means the Ex won't likely be traveling to IL for anything in the all too distant future. Anyway, I know I sound like I'm totally in love with him and would bang him in an instant, but that isn't the case. I do enjoy talking to him and I'm glad we've reconnected after all this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home