It's My Life....Like it or not

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Finally!

I think law and order has finally be regained at my house. Hubby must have decided that being a prick doesn't get him much of anything around the house, so he stopped being a prick.

This morning was pretty funny. When it was time to hit the road for the babysitters is was pretty dark, we were on the verge of a pretty bad storm starting so it was all gloomy. As we're driving down the road my daughter tells me that I tricked her and got her good. When I asked her what she was talking about she said that I was driving her the the babysitters in the middle of the night. I tried to assure her that it was 7:30 in the morning, but she wasn't buying what I was selling. She finally realized it wasn't a trick when we got to the sitters and all the other kids were there.

I swear, I don't know where she gets some of her whacked out ideas. She has some come backs that are so funny, you forget that she's only 5. That could be a good thing, when her job as a hair cutter, animal cop, people cop, teacher doesn't pan out she's always got being a comedian to fall back on.

Eye doc last night and we both passed. She had a funny one there too. Our doc this time was a 40's, very attractive gentleman. I've been to him before but it's been a long time, however I do recall that my eyes did not hurt at all when looking at him. When we were in the car pulling away she says to me, "Mommy! That man was really cute!" Again, I remind you - she's 5!!!!! (and a half)

Had some good 'za for supper last night. We were almost a half hour late picking it up and it took us 20 minutes to get home but it was still warm and delicious and well worth all of it. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home