It's My Life....Like it or not

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

They say time flies when you're having fun...

...so I must be having a blast! I've made several unsuccessful attempts to blog in the past week. I've decided I'm just too damn busy!

My Bead Retreat business is picking up. I have my first retreat scheduled for this weekend. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I know what I'm doing, I'm not nervous about that, I'm just not real familiar with the catalog yet other than knowing the things I want. It's also going to be a group of my family at the retreat. Nothing like the pressure of family to freak you out.

Work has been stressful. We've got a lot going on and my filing (remember, this is a problem for me) is out of control. I'm working on it today since we have a slow day. As you can tell, I'm really getting after it. (ha ha ha)

The weather is starting to turn cold again and I'm again hating every minute of it. They keep saying we're going to have a warm winter but I don't believe it until I see it.

Duck season starts here this weekend so I'll be a duck hunter widow again for 60 days. It's ok with me. Years ago when we first married I had a problem with it. Now, I'm practically shoving him out the door - AS LONG AS HE TAKES THE DOG!

That's about it. I'll let you all know how my first retreat goes next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home