It's My Life....Like it or not

Monday, September 17, 2007

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes

Apparently, my daughter is a thumb sucker. She never sucked her thumb as a toddler, see they make these things called pacifiers (aka the "Binky") and she sucked on one of those things like it was going out of style until she was nearly 3 years old.

At first when I noticed this last night I thought "Oooh! How cute!!" Then I was like "What the hell!?! She's almost 7 years old!"

I knew that both her and my husband would think I was crazy. So, I grabbed the camera and got a picture for proof. This morning I showed her and she still denied she was sucking her thumb....until I zoomed in and she saw her thumb in her mouth.

Still, look at her. Curled up with her "Mo" (the Elmo blanket that was her toddler bed blanket that I can't get her to give up, or sleep without for that matter!) propped up against beary. Isn't she just too cute!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home