It's My Life....Like it or not

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Major Ouch

Thursday I had an emergency laproscopic appendectomy. I am still in so much pain it's almost unbearable.

Anymore, they slice and dice you and kick you out the door. I was discharged from the hospital not even 24 hours after surgery, more like 16 hours. I had surgery at about 4pm Thursday and left the hospital at 10:30 Friday morning.

I can't sleep laying flat, so my couch is again being used as a bed. And I'm still so full of the gas they blow into your belly that I get shooting pains just moving certain ways.

I'll get better, I know, but for know I still feel like I've been hit by a train.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well I'm glad you are OK. These things can be dangerous if not caught in time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home