It's My Life....Like it or not

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

In one word - SUCKS!

That one word can cover so many things right now...

The Weather - negative temps and now snow;
The way the Bears played in the Super Bowl;
The bullshit that continues to go on in my family;
The list goes on and on.

Yes, the drama in my family continues. I had managed to distance myself from things pretty good, but now I'm putting my boxing gloves on and I'm gonna start kicking ass and taking names.

My Aunt Heidi, the one causing all the problems, is now saying that I had to give my 6 year old daughter permission to talk to Heidi at the bridal shower for her daughter this past Saturday. What the fuck?!?!? Hello?!?!?!? When's the last time you knew ANYBODY to be able to give a 6 year old permission to talk or not?!? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

That is the straw that broke this camels back.

I'm done being nice. I'm done keeping my mouth shut. From this point on I'm going to tell it like it is. I'm not taking sides, I'm not defending anyone, I'm watching out for three people and three people only - myself, my daughter and my husband. Period.

All of this is a load of crap and there are too many people in my family that are afraid of hurting someone's feelings by calling a spade a spade. I honestly don't care if my entire family ends up hating me for the rest of my life because of something that may come out of my mouth. Truthfully, that may be the best thing in the world to happen at this point.

I stand behind my earlier statement that Eric is standing somewhere drinking a beer, looking down on all this shit, and laughing his ass off.

Cheers to you "E. Pro.". Cheers to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home