It's My Life....Like it or not

Thursday, January 25, 2007

There's something about....me

I just got my haircut. On a whim. In the middle of the day. For no good reason.

And I am LOVING IT already. I went someplace new, to someone who has never cut my hair before. I have to say, I think she's my new hairdresser. Sorry Manda, my cousin who has been doing my hair for several years, Kelly rocks!

I went and and said "I want Cameron Diaz's There's Something About Mary Hair". She laughed and asked if I wanted the sperm hair or her regular hair. Too funny.

I've known Kelly since she was born. Her mom did my hair when I was growing up. She's also been a friend of our family since the beginning of time. She pierced my ears. Gave me my first REAL perm, not the crappy home-perm kind.

I got the haircut on my lunch break and so far no one has noticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home