It's My Life....Like it or not

Friday, January 05, 2007

He's ba-aack

Mr. McStalker, that is.

Not that he ever left, he's just turned his game back on. I don't get it - why is it that guys always go after girls that are (1) way out of their league, or (2) already taken. Makes no sense at all. But then again, neither does woman going after men that are gay.

So, last Friday afternoon McStalker is in our office for the upteenth time that week and I had talked to him on the phone at minimum 10 times each day. He was getting ready to leave and was seriously begging me for my cell phone number. He asked me if I had plans for New Year's and if I wanted some if I didn't.

I refused to give him my cell phone number. He continued with his pleading until my co-worker came out and caught him in the act. THAT shut him up fast! My boss was out of town at the time and in the midst of McStalker being here we received a fax from his soon-to-be ex-wife's attorney wanting an out of court settlement. I gave him a copy and he said "If I could jump over this counter I'd kiss you." (we have a really tall counter separating us from the clients - phew)

My boss got back, looked at the fax and asked me if McStalker knew how to get ahold of me on the weekends. Huh? I told him no and he said "Make sure you call him right now and give him your cell phone number so he can call if there are any new developments."

But?

What?

What just happened here? Now I HAVE to give my cell phone number to someone who was just begging for it and I told them no? No fair. I did call and give him my cell. Thankfully he's never called.

OK. I've admitted it before. I guess I like that he's doing this stuff - flattering, no? But that's as far as it's going. He's an OK guy and all, but you have to wonder if SOME of the complaints his soon-to-be ex-wife have made aren't true. I mean, if he were the perfect guy they wouldn't be getting divorced.

If I weren't married, I'd go out with him a couple times and give him a run for his money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home