It's My Life....Like it or not

Monday, January 15, 2007

Unanswered Questions

There are still so many questions we'll never ever have any answers to.

My family was in rare fashion during all of the events - as usual we all ended up pissed off at one person and one person only. One of my aunts who evidently decided she was running the show and grasping for all the glory.

Get a fucking grip HEIDI!!!! Even when somebody shoots themselves in the head we can't get along.

Looks to me like Eric might be the luckiest guy in the world - he finally got away from all the bullshit that is our family.

I don't mean that - I don't. I just think that this was a time when we should have all been working together instead of someone thinking they needed to be top dog. None of what has happened since Noon on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 has been about anybody other than Eric - and that's the way it should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home