It's My Life....Like it or not

Thursday, December 28, 2006

We're coping well

The hubby and the dog left for Arkansas Tuesday night so it's been me, Baby Girl and the cats since about 7:30 p.m. I wish I could say it's been peaceful and relaxing but it really hasn't.

He was supposed to be gone until sometime on Sunday, but now he'll be home Friday night. So, my painting project I planned to get completely finished will essentially be just starting. I'm going to try to get a little bit done tonight but I don't know, we'll see how it goes.

She did end up in bed with me last night at 12:30 because she thought there were monsters in the house. It would have been fine having her in there if she had just laid down and gone to sleep instead of thrashing all around and being totally disruptive to what should have been me sleeping.

So, I'm exhausted. I don't sleep well when he's not home as it is - then to throw in a kid flopping around like a fish. AHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home