It's My Life....Like it or not

Monday, November 20, 2006

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Oh, you have no idea how Freudian this could get.....

I have taken all necessary steps physically and mentally to distance myself from Eric, the ex-boyfriend. If you recall, he got divorced from his second wife in our county here in Illinois rather than in Florida for some reason. Ex-wife number 2 lives in the same town as me, and has been dating a friend of my husband for over a year now. Lucky lucky me. Oh yeah, and I H A T E this woman. Oops! Did I say H A T E? I really meant D I S P I S E. Really there isn't a strong enough word for my feelings about this woman.

So the other day she calls our office to schedule an appointment with my boss. She wants to hire him to get what she hasn't already got out of Eric with her present lawyer. She obviously has no idea it's me she's talking to and starts trash talking Eric like I would have no idea who he is, so why not trash talk him.

She's gonna be 14 shades of pissed off when she comes in here this week and discovers that it's me she went on a tangent to.

It will be nearly impossible for me not to take his side in this case, no matter who our client is. I have known the reputation of this woman since grade school. She's a skank white trash whore. Her criminal record is longer than my arm. Bottom line, she's no good and how the two of them ever hooked up is still beyond me.

I'll admit that I think Eric is terminally flawed. But he's really trying to do what's right for his son. I told him last year that I would testify on his behalf at any custody hearing in an attempt to get him his son. That still stands today. He's a good guy.

I'm emotionally attached.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home