It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fricking Scooter

AGH!

Our luck with motorized vehicles continues on the down hill slope. Monday my husband had his truck in for an oil change and was informed he needs a new serpentine belt, last night took baby girl for a ride on the scooter to the end of our cul-de-sac and it died.

So, the only thing with a motor than hasn't taken a shit on us in the past week is the boat motor. Now that I've put that in black and white I know I'll regret it later. Good thing is, the motor won't get put on the boat for another couple months - have to wait until duck season for that.

My husband was quick to remind me that he didn't want the f@#*ing scooter in the first place and that he told me to take the f@#*ing money and that when he says "no" to something it means f@#*ing no. Believe it or not, I did leave out a few of the times he dropped the F-Bomb on me in a 4 second one sided conversation he had at me last night.

So, it seems my project for today is to get the warranty information for the f@#*ing scooter and get the f@#*ing thing fixed.

Is it Friday yet? No? Great. Mr. Personality has three more days to make my life miserable this week. Woo Hoo!

Yep! Mr. Personality is back rearing his nasty attitude. You know, I didn't force him to take a job in a factory without air conditioning where he has to wear jeans, a sleeved T-shirt and sweaty work boots. Nope, not me. He was working there for a couple years before we even started dating. So then, evidently it's my fault that I have been able to maintain employment in a "cushy" (as he says) air conditioned office where I can wear sleeveless shirts, skirts and sandals? Believe me, there are days that no amount of air conditioning, sleeveless shirts, skirts or sandals make this a cushy job. He thinks I sit on my ass all day (I do) playing on the internet (I do, sometimes) and not even using half of a brain cell. Yeah, right. Working for a lawyer is just all fun and games.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home