It's My Life....Like it or not

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Saved ... I think

Shortly after my post earlier this morning the ex came on messenger and sent me an IM that he just found out he wasn't coming to IL today after all.

Whew.

I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am. I mean, it's a bummer that he isn't coming, but what a relief that I don't have to ward off all of his charms. Things are sooo much easier when he's 1,300 miles away.

Anyway, I get to have some quality "girl" time tonight with my daughter since the hubby has a meeting that starts right when I get off work. We get to eat mac-n-cheese and go to the fitness center and hang out. Now THAT is something I'm looking forward to!

It is funny how this is the third time the ex was supposed to be in IL and every time something happens at the last minute that we aren't able to connect. I'd say that someone is seriously trying to tell me something here! I'm listening - I just don't hear you. (similiar to how things operate at home with my husband and child) Anyway, he's supposed to be back in August to bring his kid back, I have some serious doubts that it will happen, the kid is flying as an unaccompanied minor for the first time from O'Hare to Fort Myers, FL. Something tells me that if it works out this time, it's going to continue that way.

So, my word for the day is ....... relief. Now if I could just get my damn eye to quit twitching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home