It's My Life....Like it or not

Monday, April 07, 2008

Story of My Life

I'm telling you, this is the kind of crazy you just can't make up. Sometimes I seriously believe that I'm living inside some weird soap opera and I just keep waiting for someone to yell April Fools. But it never happens. So, I've come to the conclusion that reality sucks.

Once again I was at the point last week were I was sitting at my computer at work drafting my own Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. I mean, I like amusement park rides and all, but the emotional roller coaster is one I'd rather NOT buy a ticket for. It's just getting harder and harder to bounce back from and I have to ask myself how much of this I really want to continue to deal with.

I do think I need to start tracking this behavior from my husband. It's like some strange man-strual cycle or something. He gets a hair in his ass and it's like hell hath no fury until he's satisfied he's successfully pissed off every living thing. I've been in this relationship long enough to know that if I ignore things and act like it didn't happen eventually things will be back to somewhat normal. But it's getting harder and harder to ignore now that my 7 year old daughter understands what he's saying and doing.

Things are back to normal for now. He's apologized, again. He said he just felt like he was losing control of things. And I responded that I wasn't property.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home