It's My Life....Like it or not

Monday, January 21, 2008

Ch Ch Changes

Wow! I didn't realize it had been THAT long since my last post. Alot of things have happened, and I don't know where to begin or how much to get into.

I'm no longer at the job I had for nearly 4 years. I knew my time was limited after my boss died, I guess I never imagined it would be AS limited as it was. Seriously, he died on Christmas day and my last day there was January 11. In the grand scheme of things (with days the office was closed for holidays) I worked 11 days after his death. 11 DAYS! That's pathetic. But, not my loss. I started my new job on January 14 at another law firm in a town about 20 miles away.

Sure it sucks that I'm not 3 blocks from home anymore. But the trade-off is tremendous, stress-free work zone with no control freaks or catty-ness. Priceless.

Without getting in to too much detail, there are some really shady things happening out of THAT office. I'm potentially getting screwed and my boss's kids are potentially getting screwed. But, we're working together as a team and together we will NOT allow any of it to happen. Tables are turning, that's all I'm going to say.

Sorry for the vagueness of things. I don't know who is reading this and I don't want to help anyone out who doesn't deserve my help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home