It's My Life....Like it or not

Friday, December 14, 2007

Holy Crap Ola! It worked!

Yesterday I felt like such crap with my sore throat, I wanted to do nothing but curl up in a warm blanket and hibernate.

After supper last night that's exactly what I did. I put on my sweats, my wool socks and my newly clean, protected and dry Ugg boots and parked my ass on the couch. I even managed to fall asleep for about 30 minutes. After I put my daughter to bed I took some Delysum cough syrup and an OTC night time cold pill and climbed into bed, sweats and Ugg boots and all.

For the first time in over a week I ended up peeling off the layers rather quickly. Last night was the first night in over a week that I haven't slept dressed as though I was Nanook of the North sleeping out in the open on the Arctic tundra.

This morning I woke up early feeling great. No sore throat. No more cotton ball full of goo.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm still coughing and it sucks. Hope you had a good Holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home