It's My Life....Like it or not

Friday, May 25, 2007

It's a miracle!

I don't know how. I don't know why. But, today for some reason the ISP at work has decided to let me in.

I'm pretty much here by myself today, the Friday before a long weekend. Sweet. I've got all kinds of things planned for the long weekend. Sleep. More sleep. Then I think I might take a nap to relax from all the stressful sleeping I'll be doing. I'm not kidding, I have slept so poorly the last couple weeks.

On Monday I was able to convince my husband that our central air was meant to be used, and that if we didn't use it when it was 90 degrees with a hundred bijillion percent humidity, he'd be sorry. I can indeed be a nasty bitch when all those wonderful flowers that everyone, but me, loves. Pollen is my worst enemy, followed closely by all those other wonderful earthly things that can make people feel like their head is being smashed on a giant anvil. Allergies suck, big time.

I said in a post the other day that I had to schedule minor outpatient surgery. Well, June 15, 2007 is the day and it's coming faster than I'd like it to. I've got mixed feelings about this deal. I have to get it done, there's no way around that, so part of me just wants to get it done and over with and the other part of me wants to draw it out as long as possible so I don't have to get it done.

Shrek the Third this weekend! I'm excited, I really enjoy the Shrek movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home