It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Destined to be

It happened again last night. I walked into the gym to run and there was the asshole. Perfect.

I gave him a dose of his own medicine and ignored his presence. Looked right through him. Felt good. Damn good.

Toward the end of my workout I noticed a girl that walked up to his treadmill, took his bottle of water and took a drink of it. Things like that don't normally happen without a reaction unless the person doing that is your significant other. I didn't see clearly, but she looked a little, shall we say, thick.

Suddenly a smile passed over me. Ha! The jerk likes 'em thick now. Good for him.

So, I guess my luck of never crossing paths with my ex-husband has ended and we're destined to be side by side on treadmills at the fitness center. Oh well, could be worse I suppose.

Like my mom always said - Kill 'em with kindness.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

Or kill 'em with indifference. Very effective!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home