It's My Life....Like it or not

Friday, December 15, 2006

Seriously

Well - one year ago tomorrow I spent the majority of my day in the emergency room with my boss. I went WAY above and beyond the call of duty that day and should have been given a $1,000 a day raise just for what I had to deal with for the next several months.

December 16, 2005 was the day he fell on some ice under snow on the sidewalk down the street from our office. While in the ER with him I had the pleasure of seeing him in his underwear. One word describes that vision - THERAPY.

Today I'm having a hard time taking him seriously about anything. Here's a grown man, 61 year old attorney, wearing a bright yellow SpongeBob tie.

All I keep thinking is - "Ohhhh. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home