It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The old saying goes "All I need to know in life I learned in Kindergarten"...If that's true, I'm screwed!

Last night I was so excited to get home and ask my daughter all about her first day of school. I started to get a little peeved though when she couldn't remember anything or didn't know. Finally I asked her, "what do you remember about your first day of school?"

Her response?

"Katie puked at lunch, Daniel peed his pants in class, and Kaitlyn got put on time on for not going by the rules."

Fascinating.

She couldn't tell me who she played with, who she sat with at lunch, what she ate for lunch, or if she learned anything in class but she could tell me all about bodily functions and disciplinary actions.

And to think, I was excited about her going to kindergarten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home