It's My Life....Like it or not

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today I'm on the verge of slapping my boss up side his head. Yesterday afternoon was kind of bad too - but today? This man is beyond bad, he needs put in his place.

The way he's been talking to me you'd think that today was my first day on the job and, if I was lucky enough, knew how to flush the toilet. Two weeks ago he was rattling off to a couple of other lawyers how he was going to make me a lawyer yet and that the only thing I was missing was the degree. But today, I'm back to being lucky to be smart enough to flush the toilet.

I seriously believe that a lot of this has to do with his supposed attempt to quit smoking. From what I've seen, he hasn't reduced his daily cigarette intake, if anything I think it's increased. He started taking Wellbutrin the first of this month. He's so cynical when it comes to "modern" medicine. Thousand of people take Wellbutrin with no adverse effects but he thinks he's going to be the one exception to all the scientific evidence. You know, we'd hate for his "cognitive ability" to be altered in any way shape or form.

AGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Here's my advice to him. (1) Stop drinking like a fish, (2) Once you stop drinking like a fish your desire for a smoke with your booze will decrease, (3) Take the medication EVERY DAY as the doctor prescribed it, (4) Act your age - he's 60, and (5) Get over yourself and stop being an asshole!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home