It's My Life....Like it or not

Friday, July 21, 2006

This makes sense

I just had Dairy Queen for lunch, for the second time this week. On Tuesday I had a small Pecan Cluster blizzard - today the Pecan Mudslide. Both were yum yum yummy. I see a pattern forming, looks like I'm going nuts.

So, is it no wonder that the numbers on the scale aren't moving? Here I am, working out like a maniac since October, and I haven't so much as lost a pound. I know - I'm losing fat and gaining muscle, muscle weighs more than fat. My legs are getting much more shapely lately - goodbye fat dimples, see you in another lifetime! But it's still frustrating not to even lose one measly pound.

I guess if I was seriously overweight, which I'm not, I'd drop the weight like yesterday's gossip. Believe me, I'm happy with my body for the most part. If I had a choice I wouldn't have a 5" long scar from my belly button to my pelvic bone, but given the option of a natural birth and death or a c-section and life - I choose to live, it's a no-brainer.

If I weren't married I'd find myself some sugar daddy to pay to get me a new set of boobs and some lipo. You know, the finer things in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home