It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I have survived

~ My 36th birthday (THAT is a whole other post!)

~ My third funeral in five months (my husband's 95 year old grandfather passed away)

~ 8 of 12 spring session youth soccer games (we played hookie from 2 since the weather was a little less than favorable - 40 degrees with 35 mile per hours winds, and we have 2 yet to go)

~ Spending 3 hours on a school bus for the 1st grade field trip to see the play "Miss Nelson is Missing"

~ Spending 6 1/2 hours with 130 1st graders

I know it really doesn't seem like much, but I feel like I've been through the ringer. And, I still have a headache from the field trip yesterday. Why is it that those kids can't talk in their inside voices....EVER?!?! Especially on the school bus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home