It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The secret of my identity revealed





OK - I started something now that I can't undo. Here I am.



The first picture is me with my Husband at a family wedding in April. Notice - brunette.

The second picture is one my daughter took of the two of us a couple weeks ago.

The last picture is my Husband, my cousin's new husband, and me from their wedding two weeks ago. Notice - blonde.

I've decided that the last picture is by far the best picture taken of me in a long time.

I've also decided that I would never make a good candidate for a beauty pageant. Not because I don't think I could do it, but because I'm not really good at the whole "canned" smile thing. Perfect example, picture on the left and picture in the middle. It looks like I'm straining to smile, not natural by any means.

So dear readers, here I am for all the world to see. I'm 35 years old. I'm the mother to a 6 1/2 year old daughter. I'm the wife of nearly 9 years to my husband. I have issues, boy do I have issues. And my family is full of bitches and nut jobs. Oh yeah, I'm both of the aforementioned on occasion.

So, let me know what you think. Am I all that you thought I would be? Do you think I look like I'm 35? My curiosity has the best of me to know what total strangers get as a first impression of my mug.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You look wonderful and like I said, it's great to actually see you. No you don't look 35 nor do I look 32 as people still think I'm in college. It's a great thing so use it.

I can't smile well in my pics either. It always looks forced.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home