It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Enough Already!

Good God! How much longer to I have to hear/read things about the Jolie-Pitt baby!? So she had the baby - big deal! Probably a million other women had a baby the same day but I don't see any of them plastered all over the radio/news/internet.

First of all, I'm a huge Jennifer Anniston fan. I love her. Angelina - not so much. I don't see the "beauty" that the rest of the world sees I guess. I think she's some what of a freak, she married Billy Bob Thornton after all.

And I've never thought that Brad was all that and a bag of chips. He used to be ok looking. Lately the photos I've seen aren't doing him any favors.

Oh well. I guess I'll sit here and be one of the few people in the world who don't care about Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, the "new messiah" as some have interpreted the name to mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home