It's My Life....Like it or not

Friday, May 19, 2006

Weekends - Yikes!

I am soooo not looking foward to this weekend. I have so much going on that I'd almost rather be, dare I say it...working.

Tonight when I get off work I have make a mad dash to get my daughter, get cleaned up and be at my in-laws to go for supper for my grandmother-in-laws 89th birthday dinner, sans husband as he has a softball game at the same time. Then off to mega-mart for grocery shopping after dinner.

Saturday is even more hectic. We've got sod being delivered at 7:30 am. A soccer game at Noon and a get together in the evening.

Just when I thought Sunday would be a lazy day, I find out that we have a family picnic at noon and a make-up soccer game at 3pm. YIKES!

On a good note...my cousin from Chicago is in town this weekend, haven't seen her since March when we stayed at her house before flying to AZ. And another, more distant cousin is in town from Lousiana with her new baby. So, lots of catching up to do.

I'm looking foward to Monday at 8am already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home