It's My Life....Like it or not

Monday, May 22, 2006

I made it

Well, somehow I managed to get through my cram packed weekend alive. I'm extremely tired and every inch of my body hurts, but I made it.

Friday night my daughter and I didn't get home from all our travels until after 10pm. Never in my life have I been putting groceries away at that time of day. It's exhausting.

Saturday morning my husband was going to let us sleep in. Yeah right. Like a semi chugging outside your bedroom window at 6:45am is going to let you get much sleep. On a good note, the sod project was complete by 10am.

We managed to squeeze in a soccer game at noon, a quick last minute shopping trip for evening supplies, clean the house and make a special frozen desert for the kids before having people over Saturday night. Oh yeah, I had to be the assistant coach for soccer because the normal one couldn't make it. I guess when your husband is the head coach you are obligated to fill in when needed. Thank god soccer is officially O V E R!

Yesterday would have been perfect for a nap if not for the family picnic and the make up soccer game. Oh well. I lived to complain about it.

On a good note, I made $125 at a garage sale I had absolutely nothing to do with. How's that for a good deal?!? Four more tubs of baby clothes gone. Yeah! I swear, when my daughter was a baby she could have had 5 wardrobe changes a day and still never worn all her clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home