It's My Life....Like it or not

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Damn this weather!

I'm starting to think I woke up one morning and life had decided to play a not-so-funny trick on me in the middle of the night.

The weather here has been awful. It's almost as if every part of my normal everyday life has been mysteriously transported to someplace else, like Seattle. I've always heard that there are more days with rain than not in Seattle, that's why I think I now live there. I don't, but you get the drift.

So, May in Illinois has turned out to be pretty crappy. It's been cold again, and the rain of course, and the sun only shines for about an hour every day. YUCK! I can certainly understand the high suicide rate in climates such as this. My daughter wants to go outside and play all the time and we can't - which causes her to think she can play T-Ball in the livingroom. Not good. This weather has got to get better before I go postal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home