It's My Life....Like it or not

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Useless, absolutely useless

I've decided that Thursday should be outlawed. It's the most useless day of the week. Never once have I heard someone proclaim to be excited about Thursday.

Monday = everyone hates Monday. You have to go back to work, back to the alarm clock and you know that no matter what you do, the weekend is no where near close enough.

Tuesday = another non-descript day of sorts. Still the beginning of the week, nothing really to look forward to, you know that the weekend is a little closer, but still so far away.

Wednesday = now we're talking. Middle of the week, half way there. Weekend is just around the corner.

Thursday = I got nothing. Yeah, so Friday is tomorrow - that's all Thursday has going for it.

Friday = well, that goes without saying. It's the start of the weekend!

I don't know. Maybe I'm giving this thing too much thought. Maybe I'm not giving it enough thought. Either way, today is still Thursday and I still wish it were Friday at 4:59 pm so I could be going home instead of still sitting her in front of my computer chugging away with 4 hours of Thursday at work left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home