It's My Life....Like it or not

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not that you've noticed.....

I've been pretty bad about posting this week. I'm sure you've noticed - NOT! I'm just so swamped with work that I honestly don't even have the time to pee somedays.

Oh yeah, Happy Fricking Administrative Professionals Week/Day (yesterday). Big whop-a-dee-do. Just another crappy day of work with no appreciation for what you do. It's pretty sad that somebody out there thought it was necessary to make all of us that fit in to that "category" realize how under appreciated and paid we are. For that, thank you who ever you are, and if you're dead (which I'm sure you are) I hope you are appointed the secretary to some worthless boss of some sort in whatever universe you're in for the rest of eternity.

Anyway. Hubby got off 12 hour days today so maybe, just maybe, he'll be bearable tonight at home. Jury's still out on that one though. He's an absolute dick when he has to work overtime. Should be against the law!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home