It's My Life....Like it or not

Friday, July 25, 2008

The drama of my life

The past couple weeks have been so packed with drama that I need a vacation to get away from it all.

My husband had another one of his MANstrual periods last week and didn't talk to me for 4 1/2 days. Whatever. He got pissed off because I was late getting home one night from work. I called him and told him I was going to be late and the reason why. I ended up getting home about 40 minutes later than I normally do. What a cry baby. We had nothing going on, he had no where to be. All seems to be back to normal now and I've been home "on time" every night this week.

My daughter has been with my mom all week instead of going to day camp. It's good because we didn't have to shell out $90 for the week but it's bad because she's with Grandma and Grandpa ..... and we all know what happens to children when they stay with Grandma and Grandpa. The word BRAT doesn't even begin to cover it.

I have become a human lab rat thanks to my gyn. For years I've had female trouble, the "H" word has even been mentioned on numerous occasions, but because I'm still young she doesn't want to take that route just yet. So instead she put me on this pill that was just approved by the FDA and has a list of side effects as long as a hardened criminal's rap sheet. I'm ending the second week on it and have already had the pleasure of dealing with several from the list. No, not the fun ones! I got the ones I was hoping I'd be in the 1% of women who didn't suffer from. The painful yucky ones, that's what I've had. But, I'm a trooper and I'm going to work around them and see if this really works. If it does, it will be a God send. I'll keep you posted.

My daughter won a Wii!!! I think my husband and I are more excited about it than she is. She sold the most scratch off cards during the fundraiser the youth softball/baseball seasons - to the tune of almost $450 worth! We would have never bought one, we prefer to spend time outside doing stuff as opposed to sitting in the house in front of the TV playing video games. But, when it's free it's different! I've already put the Wii Fit bundle on my Christmas list. Yes, I know it's only July.

That's about it in a nut shell. I'm SOOOOOO glad it's Friday. This has been one long week at work and having it be over sounds fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home