It's My Life....Like it or not

Thursday, April 06, 2006

UGGGGH!

Well I just got back to work after spending my lunch hour at home with Mr. Personality.

You know, I was trying to be helpful. I was eating my lunch and he mentioned he was hungry, so I offered to make him some soup. Instead of saying no thanks he goes into this whole screaming at the top of his lungs using every curse word known to man routine. What's the point of that? So now his throat hurts worse, because he just screamed at me, AND he's pissed me off. Good luck getting me to offer help to you again asshole.

You know, I went through 18 hours of labor with his child to end up getting the slice and dice number and not once did I scream obscenities at him. I could have, I probably should have, but I didn't.

I don't know, maybe it's some macho man rule. I guess that if, for some chance, you admit that you're sick and actually seek the help of a trained professional you're required to be a complete and total ass to the people around you.

And he says I'm moody. News flash - it's because I live with him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home